- Type: Permanent Full-time
- Location: In-person in Bangalore (near Indiranagar metro station)
- Reports To: CEO/Head of HR
- Number of Openings: 1
You will film founders and employees of LILA Games with the objective of creating behind the scenes content, employee profiles, dev logs, and other content as we develop our new mobile FPS shooter game. You will work with a videographer to create compelling video and image content for YouTube, LinkedIn, discord, podcast, and other social media platforms as appropriate. Content should be similar to that of Gary Vaynerchuk except with continuing storylines behind specific themes or individuals.
- Research best practices and content formats of compelling corporate content developed by other game studios or social influencers that we should make at Lila.
- Convert story ideas into scripts and storyboards for a videographer to follow.
- Write compelling stories based on company culture, employees, development progress and other interesting storylines from Lila.
- Identify gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Write and record narrations for video, recruitment ads, and other content.
- Create a content calendar and schedule of social media content.
- Post daily to social media and video content when necessary.
- Optimize all social media posts to maximize reach and engagement with a broad audience.
- Experience with writing scripts, storyboards, or other content for social media.
- Experience creating thumbnails and high quality still images for social media.
- Expert on social media especially YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Discord.
- Highly creative with extreme attention to detail.
- Delivers on time and with high quality.
Eligibility & Cultural Fit
- Before applying please review our LILA Games | Business Values (https://bit.ly/3rsN1ti) document. We take our culture incredibly seriously and we will not accommodate a Values mismatch in our company. So please make sure your own Values are in alignment before you apply!
- Resume: Submit your resume using the application form below. Alternatively you can also email your resume to email@example.com.
- Written Test: You will receive a written test by email if selected
- Video Interviews: We will schedule a number of video interviews if selected
- Offer: If selected, we will send you a formal offer letter including compensation and other logistical details
- On-boarding: Before joining, we require some reading and a full understanding of our Values & Culture. We will send some tasks and materials to review before you sign your offer letter.
LILA games is a learning organization, and one of the fundamental principles of our company is to unlock human potential with learning through challenging work so people become masters of their craft. You can expect to supercharge your learning once you get into this role, but there is a clear expectation of hard work and effort.
If you think you have what it takes and this opportunity excites you please apply.