- Type: Permanent Full-time
- Location: Bangalore, India
- Reports To: Lead Unity Developer
- Number of Openings: 1
We are looking for talented developers to join our team, which has worked on multiple #1 top-grossing games. We are now working on an exciting new mobile shooter game. You will collaborate with Designers, Artists, and other Engineers to implement core systems and workflows.
- Work with designers and artists to integrate and implement new features
- Develop animated and interactive user interfaces based on flow documents
- Build performance-critical gameplay features
- Build UI development Pipeline for sprites, atlases, and downloadable content
- Optimize UI draw calls and script execution time
- Implement UI supported for different resolutions and platforms
- Partner with UX designers and artists to develop best practices and solutions
- Expert knowledge of the Unity UI framework
- Experience with Unity APIs and plugins
- Good understanding of State machine, OOPs concepts, and SOLID principles
- Experience with addressables assets and downloadable content
- Good understanding of Unity scene management, nested prefabs, and script execution order
- Experience in optimizing games using a profiler, reducing load time, and draw calls
- Have experience in building complex UI with 2D and 3D elements
- Experience in building UI for different resolutions and platforms like iOS, and Android [PC & console is a plus]
- Strong proficiency with Unity and C#, with at least one shipped title as part of a medium to large size engineering team
- 2+ years of game development experience in a related role
- Capable of delivering quality Code Review feedback
Eligibility & Cultural Fit
- Find out more about Lila Games here: https://linktr.ee/lilagames
- Before applying, please review our LILA Games | Business Values document. We take our culture incredibly seriously, and we will not accommodate a Values mismatch in our company. So please make sure your Values are in alignment before you apply!
- Willingness to abandon politics and instead focus on problems & solutions and the delivery of as high quality of a product as our team can create. We have a culture of clear and open communication. If there is an issue, you are encouraged to call it out and fix it.
- Extremely hard working and get it done work attitude.
- Resume: Submit your resume using the form below. If any problems, you can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Written Test: You will receive a written test by email if selected.
- Video Interviews: We will schedule several video interviews if selected.
- Offer: If selected, we will send you a formal offer letter, including compensation and other logistical details.
- On-boarding: Before joining, we require some reading and a full understanding of our Values & Culture. We will send some tasks and materials to review before you sign your offer letter.
LILA games is a learning organization, and one of the fundamental principles of our company is to unlock human potential through learning and challenging work. We expect our people to seek to become masters of their craft. You can expect to supercharge your learning once you get into this role, but there is a clear expectation of hard work and effort.
If you have what it takes and this opportunity excites you, please apply.