Eat | Sleep | GAME | Repeat
Eat | Sleep | GAME | Repeat
Company– Appsoleut Games is a passion driven, fast growing mobile gaming studio based out of Gurgaon, India. Our MISSION is to soon become a leader in mobile gaming industry, internationally. We develop vehicle-based games in the simulation, driving and racing genre. Our games have done us proud by consistently staying in the Top 30 games in the Racing category in USA and beating (momentarily!) Nintendo Mario Kart in Japan! We are a fun-loving, open-minded company and encourage our team to have a voice. We have a strong user base of millions and are now looking for a ‘Product Manager’ to help us reach the next level.
Job Summary – The Product Manager will lead product strategies and ensure our Gaming platform features products are exceeding the needs of our customers and partners to ultimately increase revenue for the Company, our partners, and our customers.
Roles and Responsibilities-
• Lead Internal game team in product strategy, roadmap planning, and feature development.
• Product Management and P&L ownership for individual games across diverse genres for global and Indian focused titles.
• Deep-dive user behavior to understand engagement, user acquisition funnel and prioritize feature design based on analytics.
• Market Research to identify clutter breaking in-app monetization models and prototyping games with production teams. Present competitive reviews of external games & identify gaps through competitor analysis.
• Work with Design team on Balancing & optimizing virtual goods pricing and in-game economy to drive monetization.
• Iterate on feature development through split tests and qualitative play testing leading to improvements in feature revenue.
• Live Operations on existing titles to improve revenue and engagement.
• Worked with the marketing team on the development and implementation of go-to-market strategies, ensuring successful launch execution and clear consumer messaging of key product rollouts.
• Align with community management and partnerships team to develop plans around community engagement, partnerships, and promotions for launch of new updates.
• BSc or equivalent in a science, technology, or mathematical subject
• Ideally 1 – 3 years product management experience • Experience working with API products • A technical and analytical background
• Experience within the gaming industry a very strong plus
• Demonstrable oral and written communication skills • An understanding of online gaming is a strong plus
• Experience working with cross functional teams in a technology domain
• Health Insurance for the Employee as well as their family members.
• Weekends off!
• Everyday tea/coffee and cookies on the house.
• Annual Holiday sponsored via the company! This is a great opportunity for you to join one of the leading mobile game developers in India, working with the latest technology to create premium games and also to join a highly talented and collaborative team