Eat | Sleep | GAME | Repeat
Eat | Sleep | GAME | Repeat
Company– Appsoleut Games is a passion driven, fast growing mobile gaming studio based out of Gurgaon, India. Our MISSION is to soon become a leader in mobile gaming industry, internationally. We develop vehicle-based games in the simulation, driving and racing genre. Our games have done us proud by consistently staying in the Top 30 games in the Racing category in USA and beating (momentarily!) Nintendo Mario Kart in Japan! We are a fun-loving, open-minded company and encourage our team to have a voice. We have a strong user base of millions and are now looking for a “Graphic Programmer” to help us reach the next level.
Job Summary – The Graphic Programmer will make the game stand out by implementing new rendering techniques and write custom shaders to enhance photorealism.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Create shaders for Unity3D in HLSL and Unity Shader Language.
• Profile and optimize rendering cycle for mobile devices.
• Working closely with artists, the art director, software developers and content creators.
• Analyzing games and applications to identify and fix rendering-related bottlenecks.
• Developing new and enhancing existing rendering techniques.
• Debugging engine-level code
• B-Tech/M-Tech or a relevant degree in Computer Science or IT.
• 3D math skills.
• Knowledge of Unity3D including materials/shaders, and iPhone/Android deployment.
• Knowledge of “version controller” like git.
• Understanding of Scriptable Rendering Pipeline is a definite plus!
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging
• Should be able to work in a growing company environment that is very dynamic and
• Self-starter, quick learner, and problem solver.
• Health Insurance for the Employee as well as their family members.
• Weekends off!
• Everyday tea/coffee and cookies on the house.
• Annual Holiday sponsored via the company!
This is a great opportunity for you to join one of the leading mobile game developers in India, working with the latest technology to create premium games and also to join a highly talented and collaborative team
Description Candidate should have at least 6 years of experience PC/PS4/XBOX One/Nintendo experience of minimum of 3 years, at least...Apply For This Job
Job Details Type: Permanent Full-time Location: Bangalore, India Reports To: Lead Unity Developer Number of Openings: 1 Job Description We...Apply For This Job
Roles and Responsibilities – Design and Development ● Work as an integral part of the software team to develop cutting-edge...Apply For This Job
About the Role Job description & Responsiblities – Analyze and understand the game design documents in order to define the...Apply For This Job
REMOTE ROLE / META STUDIOS / FULL-TIME / REMOTE GAMING EXPERIENCE ESSENTIAL As the Technical Director you are the main...Apply For This Job
Zatun is looking for passionate game developers and programmers who can have prior experience with developing Multiplayer games in Unreal...Apply For This Job