- Type: Permanent Full-time
- Location: Bangalore
- Reports To: CEO
- Number of Openings: 1
- The Producer will work with a cross-disciplinary team to manage the development process on a new, unannounced FPS shooter game.
- This person will work primarily with Design and QA to support and facilitate our game’s on-time and on-budget delivery.
- Potential to convert to a full-stack PM over time and with training we will provide.
- Manage hybrid Scrum based development process using different tools such as Clickup.com, spreadsheets, Figma, and other tools used to manage teams and processes.
- Work with design team in planning and development oversight: manage daily check-ins, track progress, and lead end of sprint retros.
- Ensure that the development is on track against the schedule and manage.
- Ensure that we are utilizing the most effective development processes possible.
- Create reports that quantitatively track our progress on a weekly basis and highlight progress as well as areas for improvement.
- Coordinate QA and support for maximal efficiency and effectiveness.
- Manage the roadmap and make necessary modifications as required.
- Ensure we approach development focused on a key risks based approach working closely with all disciplinary leads and the CEO.
- Prior experience as producer on at least 1 successful F2P mobile title full lifecycle.
- 2+ years of experience as a producer or project manager in the game industry.
- Expert knowledge of all major development processes: You should know the whys (why are we doing things in specific ways?) and not just the actions/motions of the practices.
- Expert knowledge of all major project management tools (Clickup, JIRA, FigJam and the capability to pick up others as required).
- Ability to manage multiple projects and teams simultaneously
- World-class problem solver and having the ability to think outside of process (when necessary).
Eligibility & Cultural Fit
- Must be willing to relocate to Bangalore, India
- More information about Lila Games: https://linktr.ee/lilagames
- In particular, before applying please review our LILA Games | Business Values document. We take our culture incredibly seriously and we will not accommodate a values mismatch in our company. So please make sure your own values are in alignment before you apply! Feel free to ask more questions and clarifications around this as needed.
- Willingness to abandon politics and bullshit, and instead focus on problems & solutions and the delivery of as high quality of a product as our team can possibly create. We have a culture of clear and open communication. If there is an issue you are encouraged to call it out and fix it.
- An extremely hard working and get it done work attitude
- Resume: Submit your resume using the application form below. Alternatively, you can also email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Written Test: You will receive a written test by email if selected
- Video Interviews: We will schedule a number of video interviews if selected
- Offer: If selected, we will send you a formal offer letter including compensation and other logistical details
- On-boarding: Before joining, we require some reading and a full understanding of our Values & Culture. We will send some tasks and materials to review before you sign your offer letter.
- Begin: Once you sign the offer letter we will begin the onboarding process.
LILA games is a learning organization, and one of the fundamental principles of our company is to unlock human potential with learning through challenging work so people become masters of their craft. You can expect to supercharge your learning once you get into this role, but there is a clear expectation of hard work and effort.
If you think you have what it takes and this opportunity excites you please apply.