- Type: Permanent Full-time
- Location: Bangalore, India
- Reports To: CCO
- Number of openings: 1
This role works closely with the CCO and design team to deliver detailed, clear, thorough video game design documents for the company. Documents can take different forms including written design specifications, visuals, UI/UX wires, data schema, spreadsheets, feature prototypes, etc.
- You will be partnered closely with a Lila game designer who knows our design system and process very well.
- We design in a very specific way and you will likely need to learn more than you are used to about mock-ups, file organization for design specs and research, efficient research skills, and more.
- You will learn how to write a design specification that maximizes our ability to achieve success. Critical elements of our specification include: the outline, flow, elements to capture, edge cases, and more.
- You will learn our sprint process both for engineering and design.
- You will know our game very deeply. This requires studying all of our design documents very thoroughly. You will also be required to watch all video learning and background content to catch up on the context of the project.
- You will play the hell out of competitors game products and become an expert in those games.
- You will participate in creative meetings, planning meetings, technical meetings, and more to assist the process of design docs getting completed properly.
- You will work closely with engineering to get your documents implemented to specifications.
- You will closely review the build for errors and bugs including minute ones. Errors and bugs will need to be logged into a backlog for another sprint.
- You will create outstanding documents that maximize the company’s chances of being successful.
- You will work passionately with the design team to get things done whatever it takes.
- Experience writing design documents on at least one launched title before.
- Ideally 2 years experience. But if you think you got what it takes we are willing to evaluate you regardless of experience.
- Great communication skills: meaning you speak English clearly.
- Great writing skills: meaning clear and concise.
- You need to be super organized and efficient.
- Great knowledge of mobile shooter games. You must be able to hold your own in a match of COD Mobile or PUBG Mobile.
- Wireframing and mock-up skills. You must be able to communicate a design in UI/UX flows. We will train you to be better but you must have some working knowledge of mocking up games.
Life @Lila Games
- More information about Lila Games is here: https://linktr.ee/lilagames
- Lila Games is Live in Bangalore: https://youtu.be/eG3ObsMowOE
- Lila Games Journey Begins: https://youtu.be/1jlMYfXoNk4
Eligibility & Cultural Fit
- Before applying please review our Business Values document: https://bit.ly/3rsN1ti
- We take our culture incredibly seriously and will not accommodate a values mismatch in our company. So please make sure your Values are in alignment before you apply!
- Resume: We will review your resume for potential fit.
- Test: You will receive a level design test by email if selected. You can also schedule a call with Lila Games’ CEO if you have any questions before beginning your test.
- Video Interviews: We will schedule several video interviews if selected.
- Offer: If selected, we will send you a formal offer letter including compensation and other logistical details.