Super Huge Studios
Super Huge games, dreams and adventures...
Super Huge games, dreams and adventures...
Xarpie Labs division – Super Huge Studios is looking for an experienced Lead Unity
Game Developer to join our team based out of Bengaluru. The candidate should have
demonstrated experience in mobile games.
We’re looking for lead Unity Game Developer who will think like a Player and develop code
like a Game Designer and lead the team of Engineers.
Making technical decisions that help us build scalable and sustainable businesses.
Managing the operation of the team of game developers, deploying the right processes and
methodologies, and facilitating accountability and responsibility within the team.
• You will be Involved across areas of game development including Programming of Game Logic, Artificial Intelligence, Graphics and User Interface.
• You will write robust code to be used by millions of players.
• Independently create end-to-end solutions from scratch.
• Lead the team and Work as part of a team and demonstrate full ownership of the given task to deliver the best without compromise.
• Pitch innovative and optimal coding practices to the team and hold brainstorming sessions.
• Stay current on industry trends including new game genres, game design best practices, and emerging technology.
• A strong passion for games.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
▪ Ability to quickly build prototype for demonstrating game concept.
▪ Develop games in 2D and 3D using Unity engine.
▪ Should be very passionate about making and developing games.
▪ Writing robust code to be used by millions of users.
▪ Independently create complete solutions from scratch
▪ Write well designed, efficient, and well-documented code
▪ Pitch innovative and optimal coding practices to the team and hold brainstorming sessions.
▪ Work closely with game designers, developers and artists and testers and oversee the implementation of new features and systems.
▪ Analyse key performance indicators, user testing and feedback, recommend coding solutions, and modify game concepts accordingly.
▪ Deep awareness of the competitive marketplace and target audience.
▪ Stay current on customer queries from support and marketing channels.
▪ Stay current on industry trends including new game genres, game design best practices, and emerging technology.
▪ Release experience of at least 2 notable casual mobile games.
▪ 3+ years of experience in Unity game development with experience with games of AA/AAA quality
▪ Wide understanding of different game technology areas (gameplay, graphics, tools etc.)
▪ Good understanding of developing various modules like UI, game environment rendering, logic and AI implementations.
▪ Good understanding of Object-oriented design and principles, Data Structures and OS concepts
▪ Experience in integrating Third Party plugins with Unity.
▪ Experience in performance/ memory optimizations and game engine designs for efficient rendering
▪ Experience with Graphics rendering, and optimisation will be a strong plus.
▪ Ability to quickly get up to speed with existing code.
▪ Experience mentoring less experienced developers or leading a development team.
▪ Good communication skills, both spoken and written.
▪ Good Aptitude and Good at Mathematics
▪ Self-motivated with ability to think analytically and diagnose issues and take initiatives to solve problems and challenges.
▪ Team player with great interpersonal skills
▪ Capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
▪ Goal Driven with high productivity.
▪ Experience in working on social games is a strong bonus.
▪ Engineering Degree in Computer Science, IT, MCA background recommended but not mandatory.
▪ A strong passion for games.
Description Candidate should have at least 6 years of experience PC/PS4/XBOX One/Nintendo experience of minimum of 3 years, at least...Apply For This Job
Title- Lead Unreal Engine Developer – Blueprints (m/f/d) Location – PAN India Experience– 5+ Years (Mid Level) Skills- Hands on experience on Unreal,...Apply For This Job
Company– Appsoleut Games is a passion driven, fast growing mobile gaming studio based out of Gurgaon, India. Our MISSION is...Apply For This Job
Hello. We are looking for an Unreal Engine Programmer with good working knowledge in Multiplayer using C++ for our PC game 1971: Indian Naval Front....Apply For This Job
REMOTE ROLE / META STUDIOS / FULL-TIME / REMOTE GAMING EXPERIENCE ESSENTIAL As the Technical Director you are the main...Apply For This Job
Lead Game Programmer Appsoleut Games is a passion-driven, fast-growing mobile gaming studio based out of Gurgaon, India. Our MISSION is...Apply For This Job